Why Virtual Learning is a Good Option to Learn

Daniel Xelhua, Writer

High school and college students around the U.S think that virtual learning is a benefit for some students who learn better at home than in school. Virtual learning started because of the pandemic and to contain the Covid-19 virus so we all had to stay home. In schools and colleges, it had an effect on all students because of the transition it made and how it was very difficult at first. The reason why virtual learning has become so effective is because it has students less worried about going to school, waking up early, and being distracted by other classmates. 

According to Drexel.edu, “Among the many benefits of online education, you’ll find virtual learning allows you to enjoy a more flexible schedule, can reduce the cost of your degree, and can allow you to more easily develop your career alongside furthering your education.”

There are plenty of benefits for when you are at home because you do noy have to worry about getting ready in the morning and having to stress about the little things. Instead, you can just head straight to learning and there should be no excuse for being late. Nowadays, every teenager is always on their technology and it would be more convenient for them. Some students also might have difficulty getting to school so there are many things to take into consideration. It’s all about maintaining a good flexible schedule that will help you succeed in the long run. This does not only apply to school, it applies in life as well. 

According to Drexel.edu “Education can be expensive, but virtual learning can provide a number of ways for students to save.”

Another benefit of virtual learning is the money and cost side of things. A lot of different families around the world have different situations and we don’t know what families go through financially. “In one year the average student spends $1,000 on textbooks and course materials”. Says CNN If students go to college instead of commuting back and forth just stay at home and save on gas money and be more convenient. 

To conclude this article there could be some benefits for students that like virtual learning because they are able to avoid expenses ,no distractions and are able to succeed. We know that everyone has a different situation and that kids learn in different ways. It is the schools responsibility to make sure that students are able to learn and succeed.