This EHS student is ready for the winter concert!

Back to Article
Back to Article

Eliza Dul, Reporter

Sophomore Emma Callagy has been preparing ever since school started for the annual winter concert held here at EHS. The concert is on Wednesday, December 19th. Callagy will be singing festive holiday songs in the high school choir, and she has been anticipating this day for months now.

I’m performing three songs in the senior chorus. The three songs are called ‘This Christmas,’ ‘Frosty the Snowman,’ and ‘Faith of my Fathers’,” Callagy stated.

Callagy has been in the choir ever since seventh grade, and she claimed that the winter concert will forever be her favorite aspect of the chorus.

“People should attend the concert because we always do such an amazing job and it’s a great way for the community to come together.””

— Emma Callagy

Chorus is different during the holidays because it puts everyone in the holiday spirit since we sing very festive and beautiful songs.”

Callagy also explained that the winter concert is a time when both the band and the choir perform all the pieces they have been working on for the past few months. She also believes that the holiday spirit that the concert brings is matchless.

Callagy exclaimed, “People should attend the concert because we always do such an amazing job and it’s a great way for the community to come together to appreciate the positive and uplifting event. It’s the perfect way to get into the holiday spirit!”