An End to a Great Volleyball Season!

Back to Article
Back to Article

An End to a Great Volleyball Season!

A day in the life of a girls' Emerson volleyball player at EHS

The girls volleyball team just finished their season this fall and finished off strong with a 6-12 record. The volleyball team has many new additions to the team, many freshman decided to join the team which has helped expand the team. The team includes senior Julia Kellish and many new freshman including players Celine Mallouhi and Alexandra Belevan both varsity players, say this about their season last fall.

Celine Mallouhi says what she thought about this season, “I think we did great even though we had a lot of new players and new coaches, we got to known each other quickly and got along well on and off the court. Our playing was strong…”

Alexandra Belevan says what she thinks the team did well with this season and what they could be working on and improving, “We had great skills and we were able to learn how to team was playing which allowed us to gain more points. One thing that we can work on is communication. Communicating is the key to volleyball and with a lot of it, I think we can win a lot more”

Overall, the girls say that the team did well and that they do need to improve on some things. Freshman Alexandra Belevan and Celine Mallouhi said what they thought about their season as freshman. The season ended very well and look to capitalize next year.