Marvel’s real-life superhero

Stan Lee was a real life Marvel Superhero!

Joanna Augelletta, Reporter

Stan Lee passed away at age 95 from pneumonia. He was one of the most famous and beloved comic book writers, the founder of Marvel comics and the creator of such popular super heroes as Captain America, Thor, the Incredible Hulk, Spiderman and the X-Men.

Stan Lee has touched the lives of many people, and many of them are heartbroken.

I feel sad about his death because he was one of the best comic writers and understood what the people wanted to see. I’m also happy that his legacy will go on through the Marvel movie series”

— Lianna Isakhanian

“I feel sad about his death because he was one of the best comic writers and understood what the people wanted to see. I’m also happy that his legacy will go on through the Marvel movie series,” said Marvel fan Lianna Isakhanian.

Stan Lee has given people the privilege to go beyond their regular imagination, especially for kids. You could even say he has made the world a little bit of a better place because his comics have made people want to be like their favorite characters and help out the people in the world. Everyone will honor him in the years to come and miss him greatly.

Many students at EHS have their favorite super heroes and comics that have touched their lives. “Spider-man is my favorite comic of his because it has action and romance in it, I will remember him by reading the comics and watching the movies. He has touched millions of people’s lives and even the little ones” said Isakhanian.

Stan Lee will be remembered in the years to come and will still continue to touch the lives of his fans with his writing.