Monograms for sale from NAHS!

Amanda Lacorazza, Arts & Entertainment Editor

The National Art Honors Society is making monogram paintings to sell to the students of Emerson Junior-Senior High School. In just 3-5 weeks you can get a personalized piece of artwork that would compliment any room or wall. Prices range from twelve to eighteen dollars.

Senior Heather Reissner explained the choices for ordering. “You are able to pick through designs such as floral, vertical or horizontal stripes, tie-dye, or an outline. The options for lettering are either script or block and [you] have the choice to do either one or three initials. To add more intricate details we are also giving options to add glitter to the letters as well. You have a choice of 27 colors to choose from for the background as well as the letters itself.”

Students should buy these monograms because they are cute gift ideas for birthdays, or any situation in general,” added senior Adrianna Gobin.

Sales from the monograms will benefit the National Art Honors Society and go toward purchasing new supplies for the various art classes at the school.

If you are interested in ordering a monogram you can access the order link posted on the Google Classroom page for your graduating year, or you can see Ms. Sormani located in room 31.